AWARDS PROCESS & FORMAT
You may nominate a project in every category, although they are not obliged to enter every category. All nominations are also open to the public.
All those nominated will then be contacted by event organisers and will be asked to submit their entry. There is no cost associated with submitting nominations or entering.
Award submissions are open to any relevant companies/councils/individuals across all of Ireland who meets the criteria – whether you have received a nomination or not.
• All submissions must be completed electronically. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
• Entries must not exceed four x A4 pages of text. This does not include cover sheet. Unfortunately, entries exceeding four pages cannot be considered for judging.
• Supporting material: Supporting material may include brochures, photographs, media coverage etc.
• All entered projects must have been completed within the last 3 years with the exception of parks which is 5 years.
• If re-submitting a project there must be substantial upgrades/redevelopment since previous entry and must include before & after illustrations/photos and state amount invested in redevelopment.
Submissions will be judged by a professional & independent panel of judges.
Upon announcement of category finalists, all those successful will be contacted by Event Organisers.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with said adjudicators regarding final grades. More information on the adjudication process and judging panel can be found on our “Judging” page.