The All Ireland Community and Council Awards presented by IPB Insurance and LAMA, highlight and recognise communities and councils working together, bringing national recognition to projects and developments that may otherwise go unrecognised. Town, Borough, City and County Councillors across the island of Ireland nominate projects across 20+ categories that demonstrate the work implemented through unique projects that enhance their local area for the good of the community. Once a project is nominated, the individual(s) associated with the nominated project or initiative is contacted and given the opportunity to submit an entry into the awards. Detailed criteria for each category are easily available in the “Category” section of our website.
The 2021 category winners will be announced at a Gala Awards Ceremony on October 23rd, 2021 in Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road. The evening commences with a drinks reception followed by a 3 course meal, the award presentations and entertainment to dance away the remainder of the night.
The awards are broken up into sections throughout the evening and are presented to the winners by sponsoring companies and LAMA representatives. All winners will be presented with a beautiful bespoke, engraved crystal trophy and will also have a photo opportunity with one of the VIP presenters. Winners of these prestigious awards will also receive an Awards logo for use on their website and for all printed corporate materials.
AWARDS PROCESS & FORMAT
Nominations Open: Now
Entries Open: Now
Nominations Closed: September
Deadline for entries: September
Finalists Announced: TBC
Awards Ceremony: Saturday,October 23rd, 2021
You may nominate a project in every category, although they are not obliged to enter every category. All nominations are also open to the public.
All those nominated will then be contacted by event organisers and will be asked to submit their entry. There is no cost associated with submitting nominations or entering.
Award submissions are open to any relevant companies/councils/individuals across all of Ireland who meets the criteria – whether you have received a nomination or not.
• All submissions must be completed electronically. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
• Entries must not exceed four x A4 pages of text. This does not include cover sheet. Unfortunately, entries exceeding four pages cannot be considered for judging.
• Supporting material: Supporting material may include brochures, photographs, media coverage etc.
• All entered projects must have been completed within the last 3 years with the exception of parks which is 5 years.
• If re-submitting a project there must be substantial upgrades/redevelopment since previous entry and must include before & after illustrations/photos and state amount invested in redevelopment.
Submissions will be judged by a professional & independent panel of judges.
Upon announcement of category finalists, all those successful will be contacted by Event Organisers.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with said adjudicators regarding final grades. More information on the adjudication process and judging panel can be found on our “Judging” page.